A few weeks ago, I was browsing one of my local independently owned natural food stores and I came across this deodorant. I've been looking for a natural, cruelty free alternative to the deodorants that I had been using, so I decided to give it a try. I have been using it for two days now and I am ready to tell you the pros and cons.
- It clearly states on the back label that it is 100% vegan friendly (it's always great when you don't have to spend several minutes trying to decipher ingredients)!
- No aluminum
- No parabens
- No propylene glycol
- No artificial colors
- It has the wonderful, distinctive scent of Patchouli Essential Oil
- It's made in the USA.
- It's 100% biodegradable.
- Kiss My Face was founded and is owned by vegetarians.
- There is a peace sign on the label (I am a hippie after all)!
- It is NOT an anti-perspirant.
- It's not as strong as my old deodorant.
- It's a bit expensive ($6 for ONE stick)
Where to buy it:
1. Your local family owned health food store.